MAIN BUILDING (sanctuary, church office, library/meeting space, kitchen, and bathrooms)
- Wheelchair accessible from the main parking lot on the west side. During Sunday morning worship services, designated spaces for wheelchairs are marked by laminated signs on the floor. Please see an Usher if you'd like assistance finding one of these designated spaces.
- Large-print hymnals available on our hymnal cart just inside the door to the sanctuary.
- Assisted Listening Devices available on a first-come, first-served basis from the audio booth located in the back of the sanctuary near the service window. Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before the service begins if you'd like to use one of the devices.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION BUILDING (Children's classrooms, meeting space, kitchen, bathroom, and the office for our Religious Education staff)
- Wheelchair accessible from the main parking lot on the west side. The second floor can be accessed by a paved, sloping path around the west side of the building (no hand rails).
- Accessible Restroom is available on each floor.